- CAD Engineer
- San Jose, CA 95134, USA
- How does the idea of bringing the next generation of 3D technology to the mass market excite you? This is a challenging responsibility that requires good understanding of
- intranet web environments, tool environments, libraries, licenses and
- related areas. Good inter-personal skills are required to work with a large
- group of internal customers. This person will be responsible for keeping
- the tools, licneses, web information and machine/user unix environments
- updated. Several scripts and small program may need to be written to
- accomplish these tasks.
- Requires a BSEE (MSEE preferred); 2+ years' experience; and knowledge of
- Opus (DFII). Skill programming a must as is familiarity with layout editors like Virtuoso and schematic editors (i.e. Composer and Analog Artist). Knowledge of C, C++, Java, html, csh, and Perl a plus. A background handling licenses, machines and other system admin tasks is helpful, as is experience with database management tools like Clear Case,CVS, SCCS, or TDM (Cadence). DesignSync (synchronicity) expertise is highly desired.
- To explore this challenge forward your resume to:
- Dept. CMJ
- 4435 Fortran Drive
- San Jose, CA 95134
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org