- CAD Software Engineer
- San Jose, CA 95112, USA
- BTA is a fast growing EDA startup providing revolutionary IC device modeling and circuit reliability tools. The company's mission is to serve the semiconductor industry by bridging the gap between deep-submicron IC manufacturing and design. Our software products include reliability simulators, device modeling and extraction tools, and interconnect characterization solutions. BTA has achieved well over 50% annual revenue growth since its founding in 1993. Visit us at our web site to learn more about us: www.btat.com.
- CAD SOFTWARE ENGINEER
- We have an excellent opportunity for a CAD software developer in the area of simulation and verification algorithms in the EDA Tools Division. Our candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing state-of-the-art advanced algorithms for reliability simulation/verification.
- We seek a team player with a M.S. or Ph.D. degree in electrical engineering or computer with a strong background in algorithms, data structures, and software development of large programs in C/C++. An understanding of digital circuits and experience with CAD tools is a plus.
- BTA offers excellent compensation and benefits that include employee profit sharing and stock options.
- Send us your resume by email to Esther Reeves at email@example.com
- or by fax to (408)451-1211.