- Senior CAD Engineer
- Santa Clara, CA 95052, USA
- Welcome to the Intel experience.
- There's more to our high-tech leadership than our microprocessors. In fact, our industry position has as much to do with how we approach our technology as it does with the technology itself.
- Whether it's breaking the one gigahertz speed barrier or simply delivering a better Internet experience, we start with what drives us - the prospect of exploring the possibilities. From there, it's all about the creativity of our people and how they respond to challenges. The results are inevitably the same - incredible. Create your own Intel experience. Consider the following opportunity.
- We have excellent opportunities for software developers in the area of transmission-line modeling in the Technology CAD Division. Selected candidate will develop and implement state-of-the-art advanced models for multi-level interconnect. Your first major project will focus on the modeling of a coupled-lossy-transmission-line system with a non-ideal ground. This advanced transmission-line model is critical for simulation and design of on-chip high-frequency clock networks and off-chip packaging.
- The team player we seek should have a Ph.D. degree in electrical engineering, physics or another related field with a strong background in electromagnetic field theory, mathematics, numerical analysis and software development of large programs in C/C++. You must possess good communication skills. An understanding of semiconductor devices theory, circuit theory and experience with CAD tools are helpful.
- Becoming a part of the Intel experience involves sharing in the results of each employees' contributions. In addition to base pay and benefits, we offer stock plans, periodic paid sabbaticals, group performance bonuses and profit sharing. For more information, visit our Web site at: www.intel.com
- We prefer to receive resumes electronically. For immediate consideration, please e-mail your ASCII text resume to email@example.com, referencing Dept. GMT-CESC. Include your resume in the body of your e-mail, NOT as an attachment. You may also mail your letter quality resume to Intel Corporation, Professional Opportunities, Staffing Dept. GMT-CESC, P.O. Box 1141, Folsom, CA 95763-1141.
- The Intel logo and Pentium are registered trademarks of Intel Corporation. Intel Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and fully supports affirmative action practices. Intel also supports a drug-free workplace and requires that all offers of employment be contingent on satisfactory pre-employment drug test results. MUST HAVE PERMANENT LEGAL RIGHT TO WORK IN THE U.S.
* Legal Information © 1999 Intel Corporation