- CAD Engineer - Lab Products Group
- Santa Clara, CA 95052, USA
- JOIN INTEL IN SANTA CLARA, CALIFORNIA!
- Intel earned its reputation for excellence by challenging the status quo and embracing change. Values like these have led to technological leadership as well. We currently have a challenging opportunity for an individual with the right mix of skill, dedication and ingenuity. Here's your chance to apply your expertise for the world leader in technology -- Intel.
- CAD ENGINEER
- In this position you will design and develop CAD software involving the assessment of architecture and hardware limitations. You will perform the definition and selection of new approaches, establishing design specifications and parameters, as well as perform the implementation of CAD software engineering applications. You will also be responsible for planning and organizing CAD projects or major phases of CAD projects.
- JOIN INTEL NOW!
- For more information about Intel, visit our web site at www.intel.com. Intel offers excellent compensation and benefits that include employee profit sharing, stock ownership plans, periodic paid sabbaticals and relocation assistance. We prefer to receive resumes electronically. For prompt consideration, please click on the "Submit Resume" hyperlink at the top of the left-hand side of this page.
- To expedite your response, please indicate Dept. Code GPL-CADE on all correspondence.
- Intel Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and fully supports affirmative action practices. Intel also supports a drug-free workplace and requires that all offers of employment be contingent on satisfactory pre-employment drug test results. All other tradenames belong to their respective holders. ©1999, Intel Corporation. All rights reserved.
* Legal Information © 1999 Intel Corporation