- Software Quality Assurance CAD Engineer - Microprocessor Products Group
- Santa Clara, CA 95052, USA
- JOIN INTEL IN SANTA CLARA, CALIFORNIA!
- Intel earned its reputation for excellence by challenging the status quo and embracing change. Values like these have led to technological leadership as well. We currently have a challenging opportunity for an individual with the right mix of skill, dedication, and ingenuity. Here's your chance to apply your expertise for the world leader in technology Intel.
- The growing Microprocessor Products Group (MPG) drives our commitment to continually provide the end-user with ever increasing value by developing new design techniques and improving the performance of future generations of Intel(r) Architecture based processors. Join us in a dynamic fast-paced environment as we develop the next generation of leading edge microprocessor products.
- SOFTWARE QUALITY ASSURANCE CAD ENGINEER
- In this position you will: validate/test the functionality and performance of CAD tools used for chip design; develop automated tests using Perl and Shell scripts together with an in-house test environment; develop test plans; and execute and maintain automated regression test suites. Your responsibilities will include the creation and execution of validation plans for VLSI CAD software tool components. You will work with CAD software engineers and hardware design engineers working on Intel's future microprocessors and system products to assure that new CAD software meets expectations.
- A BS in EE or CE is required; Master's degree desirable. You should possess good written and verbal communication skills and problem solving techniques, as well as a solid understanding of fundamental design methods and software tools used in VLSI development. You should also be able to demonstrate a familiarity with digital circuitry and VLSI layout and verification. A combination of some or all of the following experience is required: programming in Perl and Shell; NT and Unix; and CAD tools, in particular tools used for designing microprocessors and/or IC. You must also have knowledge of chip design methodologies and tools. Experience with or knowledge of software testing and validation is essential. Software programming experience and knowledge of Software testing methods and quality assurance is very desirable as is VLSI design experience.
- JOIN INTEL NOW!
- For more information about Intel, visit our web site at www.intel.com. Intel offers excellent compensation and benefits that include employee profit sharing, stock ownership plans, periodic paid sabbaticals and relocation assistance. We prefer to receive resumes electronically. For prompt consideration, please click on the "Submit Resume" hyperlink at the top of the left-hand side of this page.
- To expedite your response, please indicate Dept. Code GPM-SWQAE on all correspondence.
- Intel Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and fully supports affirmative action practices. Intel also supports a drug-free workplace and requires that all offers of employment be contingent on satisfactory pre-employment drug test results. All other tradenames belong to their respective holders. ©1999, Intel Corporation. All rights reserved.
* Legal Information © 1999 Intel Corporation