- CAD/Design Automation Engineer - Mobile And Handheld Products Group
- Santa Clara, CA 95052, USA
- JOIN INTEL IN SANTA CLARA, CALIFORNIA!
- Intel's Mobile and Handheld Products Group is chartered with developing and delivering compelling platforms to support the exciting mobile and handheld business. We lead the development of mobile component technology, while creating new ideas and techniques to reduce power and increase performance, ensuring mobile requirements are met.
- CAD/DESIGN AUTOMATION ENGINEER
- As a member of the Physical/Circuit design team in MHPG, you will be responsible for supporting various physical design tools. This involves setting up a unified project environment, integrating tool suites into the
- physical design environment, documentation and developing automation utilities/scripts for both in-house and vendor tools. You will have opportunities to use design tools to participate in design activities such as place and route, clk tree design and fullchip tapeout support. You will also, interface closely with logic, architecture and physical design teams in MHPG and other Intel sites.
- A BSEE/MSEE/CS plus 1-3 of VLSI design or CAD experience is required. A strong background in CAD tools, VLSI design and software skills in C, Perl and UNIX is also required Along with good communication and teamwork skills are a must. Experience with OPUS, Dracula, SiEn, Pathmill or Railmill also a plus. Exposure to Intel tools and methodologies a plus
- JOIN INTEL NOW!
- For more information about Intel, visit our web site at www.intel.com. Intel offers excellent compensation and benefits that include employee profit sharing, stock ownership plans, periodic paid sabbaticals and relocation assistance. We prefer to receive resumes electronically. For prompt consideration, please click on the "Submit Resume" hyperlink at the top of the left-hand side of this page.
- To expedite your response, please indicate Dept. Code GPHM - 119 on all correspondence.
- Intel Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and fully supports affirmative action practices. Intel also supports a drug-free workplace and requires that all offers of employment be contingent on satisfactory pre-employment drug test results. All other tradenames belong to their respective holders. ©1999, Intel Corporation. All rights reserved.
* Legal Information © 1999 Intel Corporation